Library Card Design Contest
Artists of all ages are invited to share their creative talents by entering into our Library Design Contest. For a chance to have your design on our new library cards please read and complete the following items!
Entry deadline is 7:00PM, August 20, 2022
No late submissions will be accepted.
Artwork will be judged by a panel of BVPL staff and volunteers. Once an image is chosen, the artist will be contacted.
We are looking for a design that is colorful and represents our community. Suggested themes include: Bella Vista, the library, literacy, nature, biking, unity, and diversity.
Note: Final card size - 3.375” x 2.125”
RULES & REGULATIONS:
- The contest is open to all Bella Vista Public Library card holders. All ages can participate.
- Artwork must be original, not published elsewhere, and free of any copyright restrictions.
- Artwork can be submitted digitally or physically. If submitted digitally, files must be in a PNG or JPEG format, landscape at a resolution of at least 890 x 445.
- Submissions can be in any medium, crayon, pencil, paint, photography, etc. As long as the design fits the library card dimensions.
- Family friendly designs only.
- Upon submission, entrants grant Bella Vista Public Library all rights to the artwork and consents that all artwork may be displayed and/or reproduced without limitation and without compensation.
- The entire entry packet must be completed in order to be eligible to win. If you are making a digital submission, please fill out and submit the requested forms below.
- City of Bella Vista employees and immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- Only one submission per person. Do not include personal information in the artwork.
- If any entry violates these rules and regulations, it will be disqualified.
IN PERSON SUBMISSION:
Pick up and submit the entire entry packet in-person at the library. The packet includes: