The Bella Vista Public Library Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization that supports the Library. The Foundation’s aims are:
- Perpetual building maintenance, major projects
- Enhancement of educational programs
- Future expansion of facilities
Leave a Legacy
Please consider giving to the Library Foundation in one of these ways:
- Name the Foundation in your will.
- Give a gift of cash, stocks, or bonds outright to the Foundation.
- Remember loved ones with memorial gifts.
- Name the Foundation as the owner and/or beneficiary of a new or existing life insurance policy.
- Donate from $500 to $10,000 and have the name of someone who has contributed to your life’s development engraved on a recognition plaque. These plaques are prominently displayed on the library wall, near the circulation desk.
- Name the Foundation as a beneficiary to your pension plan, IRA, or retirement plan. Doing so may avoid estate and income taxes that might otherwise be due when your plan is paid out. Seek the advice of an attorney or accountant when designating a charity as partial beneficiary of a retirement account.
Donations may also be mailed to:
Bella Vista Public Library Foundation
11 Dickens Pl.
Bella Vista, AR 72714