The Bella Vista Traveling Library is a homebound library service dedicated to providing library materials to any resident of Bella Vista who is confined to their home or convalescent center due to illness, injury, or disability. Applications are available HERE or at the library.
How Does It Work?
- The Homebound Program Coordinator will meet with the patron and discuss reading preferences.
- The program coordinator will select reading materials and other items for each homebound patron.
- Materials include, but are not limited to, large-print books, audiobooks, and music CDs. (CD players are also available for check-out if needed).
- Items will be checked out on the patron’s library card.
- Volunteers will schedule delivery with the patron at a mutually convenient time.
- Patrons may check out up to 5 items per delivery.
You can either return your completed form to the library in person, mail, or upload the file.