The Bella Vista Library has book clubs for all ages and all types of interests! Find on you like and just show up – we’d love to welcome you! Please check our online calendar for details on each club’s monthly selections.
The following book clubs meet regularly at the Bella Vista Library:
- Chapter Chicks meet on the second and fourth Monday of the month at 4:30 p.m. This is for girls grades 3-5.
- Guys Read meet on the second and fourth Monday of the month at 4:00 p.m. This is for boys grades 3-5.
- Hear Me Out! Audiobook Club meet online through Goodreads. Listening is reading!
- Smells Like Teen Books meet online through Goodreads. It’s a Young Adult book club for adults.
- Sci-Fi Book Club meets the second Wednesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at the Bella Vista Library.
- Mystery Book Club meets on the third Wednesday of each month from 4:00-5:00 p.m. at the Bella Vista Library. Fans of all types of mystery/crime/suspense novels are invited to this brand new club!
- Library Book Club meets each fourth Wednesday of the month at 9:30 a.m. at the Bella Vista Library. November meeting is held on the third Wednesday because of Thanksgiving. There is no meeting in December.
The following book clubs meet regularly at other locations in Bella Vista:
- What’s Lila Reading meets on the first Thursday of the month at 10:00 a.m. at St. Theodore’s Episcopal Church.
- Bella Vista Book Club meets each third Tuesday of the month at 1:00 p.m. at the First United Methodist Church of Bella Vista. In September the club hosts the annual Gathering of the Book Clubs at the Bella Vista Library. There is no meeting in December.